Thursday, May 31, 2007

From The Bruin Insider


From the UCLA brin insider...These studets talk about Mixed Chicks... Mixed Chicks haircare is designed for anyone with curls, frizz or poofy hair. The Mixed Chicks system is a simple way to control hair without making it sticky.

BruinInsiders Say:
sararossi on May 26, 2007 at 3:59 p.m. (Suggest removal)

I tried Mixed Chicks during a weekend trip to Arizona. The arid climate there made my usually curly, bouncy hair lifeless, dry, and flat - it felt like straw after a day on the lake. Luckily, Mixed Chicks saved my hair and rejuvenated it, adding much-needed shine and moisture. I would recommend this product for anyone with thick, curly hair or hair in need of repair.

viktoriasworld on May 23, 2007 at 10:06 p.m. (Suggest removal)

i have thick wavy hair and this product is marvelous. The Shampoo really does bring out my wavy/curly hair, even at the end of the day i can still notice more waves in my hair. The Deep conditioner is amazing, never in my life had i tried a conditioner that left my hair this soft. As far as the styling product goes, not the best, im not sure if it is because of my wavy hair but it left residue on my waves.

For more on this subject, visit: http://www.bruininsider.com/news/2007/may/08/mixed-chicks-hair-products/

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tip!!! I have this mess of hair, and will give it a shot.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the deep conditioner. I am a black woman. My hair is thick--perhaps 4b, so i thought I might not be able to use Mixed Chicks. When I emailed them last month they told me first "Mixedchicks appreciates that hair types are never a function of color...many people are light with tight curls, or dark with loose curls, and every combination in between." They also said the deep conditioner is for all hair. And they did not lie. This stuff is great!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home