Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Biracial hair in Germany


Dear Wendy and Kim,

This is me, Nataly from Germany to say THANK YOU for the leave in
conditioner! Finally my curls are defined and the hair is not stiff but still
soft and smooth. What a great feeling-hair that moves! There is
absolutely a market for this great hair product in Germany. There is a
large black community over here and all my black girl-friends are
already hooked on your products. Can´t you get somebody to sell it
over here? Once gone mixed chicks-never gone back ;)
Many greetings from Berlin, Germany,
Nataly
http://www.mixedchicks.net

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in German, and let me tell you something, your product, the Mixed Chicks, it needs to be there. There are a lot of culry head-biracial people. They will love it!!!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get Mixed Chicks in London supply stores, yet?

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Sandra Thomas said...

Hey, Biracial hair is one of the popular hairstyle in Germany. That's one of the most helpful things i have read! I have always wondered how people choose and there it is, very helpful.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mostly i have seen biracial hairs in South Africa which are mostly black as this is in DNA. Read more here silkn senspeil reviews

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Hair Transplant said...

According to me it is the best hair article i have read and yeah to take care of one's hair is such a hard nut to crack..

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home